Saturday, March 13, 2010

The journey starts...


" I believe it's true that the difference between great people and everyone else is that great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is created by their lives, passively waiting to see where life takes them next.
The difference between the two is the difference between living fully and just
existing.
The difference between the two is living intentionally and living by accident."
Michael E. Gerber

That pretty much sums up the way I had always lived my life..."Passively"
Waiting Passively to see where life takes me next and I have to add being unhappy when I got there.
I decided at 43 years of age to start living fully and with intention. For the first time to start pleasing me and put me first. I also knew this was going to make huge waves and bring out the worst in those around me...

Welcome to the beginning of my new blog... Wading in the Sea... my new life on beautiful Vancouver Island. Finding me ...fulfilling the dream... strengthing my soul...

2 comments:

  1. fantastic pictures, Pam. What a harrowing story. Good for you for embracing change, rather than running from it.

    ReplyDelete